Sensual Massage Body Oil 4oz
**Very Sexy Couple Massage Oil** Inspired by Love
- Amazing from Temples to Toes and Between
- Nourishing and Moisturizing
- Great for Dry and Oily Skin
- Even good on your face
STARRING INGREDIENTS: Pure unrefined walnut oil infused with essentials oils of ylang ylang and rose. Rose petals dropped inside.
VERSATILITY - Massage oil packed with benefits
Here's Why We Use Walnut Oil
Walnut oil provides antiseptic, antibacterial, and antifungal properties, which can help reduce the risk of infection, kill bacteria, and fight against fungi, especially Candida. Walnut oil also has anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, emollient, regenerative, and toning properties that can help promote healthier skin that looks young and fresh.
Walnut oil is most commonly known for its high concentration of healthy fats, primarily Omega 3 fatty acids. It also contains high concentrations of phosphorus, zinc, calcium, magnesium, iron, and selenium. Walnut oil is also rich in vitamins, including vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin B3, vitamin E, vitamin K, and niacin. Because of the high concentrations of many essential nutrients present in walnut oil, this natural oil is a source of many beneficial properties, which can help in both beauty and health circumstances.
Applying walnut oil to your skin on a regular basis can help prevent many of the premature signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. Walnut oil has outstanding antioxidant properties in the form of vitamins B and E which can help protect against the damage done by free radicals.
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of walnut oil can help with more than just the health of your skin. Anti-inflammatory properties help treat and alleviate sore muscles and joints.
- Walnut oil can give relief to people suffering from inflammatory skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Because of its anti-fungal properties, you can use walnut oil for a range of common fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and jock itch.
Here's Why We Use Ylang Ylang
Pronounced “EElang EElang” is known as flower of flowers, because of its natural aphrodisiac, it would be sprinkled on the beds of newlyweds for a romantic effect.
- Good for balancing excess oil production on the skin.
- Therapeutic properties of calming the mind and dispelling feelings of sadness and negativity.
- Nourishes and improves skin.
- Regulates sebum on the skin, it’s good as a facial toner for combination skin & oily skin too
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties for soothing skin irritations.
- Antiseptic properties so it’s good for treating acne and wounds.
Here's Why We Use Rose Water
Rose water anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties make it a major player when it comes to improving your health, hair and skin.
- Soothes skin irritation, anti-inflammatory properties like vitamin A and C help hydrate and soften the skin while reducing any redness and removing the build-up of oil and dirt. It’s especially helpful for those suffering from eczema and rosacea.
- Tightening pores to smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, the antioxidants (aka vitamin C and E) and anti-aging properties (with a low pH of 5.5) gives an extra boost of moisture to your skin.
- Antiseptic and antibacterial properties work to heal cuts, scars or burns.
- Antidepressant, anti-anxiety and analgesic properties can help you relax and destress. A 2016 study found that smelling rose water can reduce anxiety and send calming signals to the brain.
- Sleep better - can help ease you into sleep and keep you that way.
*Ship Internationally ~ Free U.S. Priority Shipping is valid on all orders over $75.00, excluding tax and shipping charges. Orders are shipped in 1 to 2 business days (Monday-Saturday) after the date of your order via USPS. (Express shipping is available by phone).